How to add a Pinterest widget to my web page?
Embedding a Pinterest widget into your web page is very simple, please see step by step instructions below:
1. Go to the official Pinterest website to generate your widget code:
Select the widget you are interested in, customize it, build it to generate the code.
2. Open HTML Egg, navigate to the web page you wish to embed the widget into
3. Add a HTML Snippet box. (Add New > HTML Snippet)
4. Paste in the code copied from step 1
5. Upload the page online to see the widget.
Please note Pinterest widgets do not show when previewed locally, page needs to be published to see the widget render correctly.