One of our favorite website widgets is the Twitter box! This widget shows your recent tweets and also provides your visitors with a quick and simple way to follow you. A wonderful addition to spice up social media content on your website.
With the HTML Egg app, adding a Twitter box is extremely easy. All you have to do is add a new HTML Snippet, and paste in the generated code from the Twitter website.
1. Log into https://twitter.com/settings/widgets
2. Click on the "Create New" button, choose the widget setting you wish to use, you will be able to customize your tweet display by "User timeline", "Favourites", "List" and "Search"
3. Click on "Create widget" and copy code generated
4. Launch the HTML Egg App
5. Navigate to the web page you wish to place the widget on
6. Tap on the "Add New" button and choose "HTML Snippet"
7. Paste in the code copied from step 3 into the newly added HTML Snippet
8. Move the widget to where you would like to display it on the page