How do I track my website visitor traffic?
For web traffic analysis, we recommend Google Analytics. This is a free tool that can be integrated into your web page by adding a tracking code into the page's custom header code (under Page Properties).
1. Log into your account at http://www.google.com/analytics
2. Setup and copy tracking code for your website. Please note you may wish to use a computer to copy the tracking code and send it to your mobile device. Some users have reported issues with "copying" the code using touch screen devices.
3. Open the HTML Egg app and navigate to the web page you wish to track
4. Open Page Preferences (Setting button -> Page Preferences)
5. Scroll downward until you see the "Custom Header Code" field, paste the Google Analytics Tracking code into this field, tap on "Save"
6. Re-publish this web page
Repeat step 4 to 6 for any web page you wish to track.
Video demo with instructions is available at http://youtu.be/2Uk0cpqu7CI
How soon can the tracker start to work?
It can sometimes take 24-72 hours since implementation for the tracker code to be detected.