How to add a Google Translate widget?
Do you have an international audience? You can easily embed a Google Translate widget to allow visitors to translate your HTML Egg web page content to another language:
1. On your computer, launch a web browser and visit https://translate.google.com/manager/website/
2. Follow Google Translate instructions and copy the widget code
3. Launch the HTML Egg App
4. Navigate to the web page you wish to add the translator widget
5. Tap on the Add New, "+", button and select "HTML Snippet"
6. Paste the code into the snippet. You may also be asked to paste a second segment of code into Custom Headers (found under Page Preferences)
7. Drag the snippet to move it to the position you wish to display the translator widget
And you are done! ;)