How do I add a background pattern?
In addition to over 100 different web page background colors, the HTML Egg app also allows you to use background patterns:
1. Launch the HTML Egg app
2. Open the web page you wish to modify
3. Tap on the Add New "+" button on the toolbar
4. Select "Add Background Pattern"
5. You may choose to use a built in page pattern or use a custom photo from the album
If you do not wish for the pattern to be repeated and you want the image to appear only once, please see steps below:
1 please add this image as a regular photo onto the page
2. zoom it to the size you wish it to appear
3. press and hold on the image again, in the options that pop up, choose "Lock"
4. press and hold on the image again, in the options that pop up, choose "Move to back"