How do I copy objects from one web page to another web page?
1. Open the HTML Egg app, navigate to the web page where you wish to copy objects from
2. Tap to select the object, you may select multiple objects at once if desired
3. Tap on the "Checkmark" button in the toolbar menu and select "Copy"
4. Open any web page in the App where you wish to paste these objects
5. Tap on the "Checkmark" button in the toolbar menu and select "Paste"
You may use this feature to copy and paste text boxes and photos. Objects copied and pasted will retain all formatting, styling, dimension and positions.