How to backup a website to Dropbox using an iPhone or iPod touch?
1. Open HTML Egg
2. Navigate to the website you wish to backup
3. Tap on the "+" button
4. Choose "Backup and Restore"
5. Tap on the "Generate Backup" option.
Depending on the number of pages and images in the website, this backup process may take several minutes to complete. You will be presented with a status indicator showing you the backup progress. When the backup is complete, you will receive a confirmation message.
To locate the files in your Dropbox account:
1. Log into Dropbox.com or open the Dropbox app
2. Open folder "Apps"
3. Open folder "HTML Egg"
4. Locate the folder for your backup. Each backup creates one distinct folder, the folder name is made up of the website title and the time stamp for the date of the backup