How do I embed a PDF document into my web page?
You have two main options when it comes to including a PDF document on your web page:
1. Hyper link to the PDF document file
2. Embed the PDF document in the web page, so the document is opened and displayed as part of the page
The instructions here provides you with steps on how to embed your Word document (option 2)
1. Upload your PDF document to your web host, copy and keep the URL
2. Launch HTML Egg and navigate to the web page you wish to embed the PDF document
3. Add a HTML Snippet
4. Paste the following code segment into the HTML Snippet, please replace "http://www.mywebsite.com/document.pdf" with the URL for your document in step 1.
<object width="400" height="400" data="http://www.mywebsite.com/document.pdf"></object>
Please feel free to adjust the width and the height parameters to better fit your needs